Thymuskin®, a highly active hair restoration system containing the biologically active GKL-02 ingredient complex of peptides and proteins. These compounds strengthen hair roots and infuse vital nutrients into the hair and hair follicle. This way Thymuskin® reinforces hair, providing noticeable thicker hair and improved scalp coverage.
Not sure how to use Thymuskin?
Who is affected by Hair Loss?
Different sources suggest data between 40%-80% of women and men suffering from hair loss globally, from once in live up to all live long. (i.e. University of Pennsylvania 2012)
Thymuskin stops hair loss and activates new hair growth. Thymuskin offers universal and special solutions to counter hair loss. 2 step-system: shampoo & serum treatment for combined daily usage.
THYMUSKIN® is well tolerated and suitable for men and women
- Against all types of hair loss
- For prevention of androgenetic hair loss before it occurs
- To maintain successful hair status after Thymuskin therapy
- To ensure strong & safe regrowth after hair transplant
- For Hair Care – to strengthen & improve hair structure
Facts you should know about Thymuskin®
- The dermatological Thymuskin system stops hair loss and activates new hair growth – with proven success millions of times
- Positive effects in scientific studies confirmed by international renowned skin clinics and university hospitals. Study situation of non-prescription products is unrivaled.
- Thymuskin contains the patented ingredient complex GKL-02, a bovine-free mimicry of the natural thymic peptide total extract.
- Thymuskin is free of any side effects and provides additionally hair caring properties.
- Thymuskin is gaining more and more importance as less affected people are willing to use potentially harmful ingredients such as used in market leading drug products against hair loss.
Wash your hair regularly with Thymuskin Hair Shampoo (daily, at least 3x per week). After drying your hair, massage the Thymuskin Serum in your scalp (do not apply on the hair). Massage increases blood flow to your hair follicles and increases penetration of the active ingredients. For drying your hair we recommend to prefer a towel instead of a hair dryer. It does not need to be 100% dry, it is suffcient if it is towel-dry.
You are possibly suffering from eczema of the scalp, which definitely needs to be treated before you use Thymuskin. We recommend you to find a dermatologist to clarify this beforehand. Once the eczema has been treated there is no reason why you should not successfully use Thymuskin°*.
Thymuskin takes into account the different degrees of hair thinning, and the individual condition of your hair and scalp. The Thymuskin product finder will help guide you towards the correct combination for your specific haircare needs – link to product finder.
You should refrain from using your hairdryer immediately after applying Thymuskin Serum. If the hot air from the dryer reaches your scalp, it will cause your scalp to sweat, and valuable ingredients and active substances in Thymuskin could be lost. If you cannot manage without your hair dryer, please wait for at least 10 minutes and dry your hair with air that is as cold as possible, or ensure that the warm air from the dryer does not directly reach the scalp.
Thymuskin Shampoo contains the patented ingredient complex GKL-02 which stimulates hair growth and prepares your scalp for the application of the Thymuskin Scalp Serum
The use of the shampoo removes all oils and impurities, it exfoliates the scalp and it increases blood circulation to the area for better results and product penetration
Hair should be in healthy condition before colouring or perming and any preparations used should care for the hair as much as possible. Colouring/perming procedures should not be performed frequently. When colouring, if the desired shade is very different to the natural hair colour, only the roots should be retouched to maintain the look. Coloured/permed hair needs intensive care and Thymuskin Balsam Intensive Conditioner should be incorporated into your haircare routine.
Ideally, most hair styling products tend to dehydrate the hair follicle causing new hair to break off. If styling is required, Thymuskin Structure Styling Gel is advised. It repairs, nourishes and protects the hair while adding shine. When applied before blow drying, it provides smoothing and protective haircare properties against damaging heat treatments.