Arthrex - ACP – Autologous Conditioned Plasma
Arthrex Personalized Cell Therapy is a PRP procedure (PRP = Platelet Rich Plasma) that harnesses the body’s own healing and regeneration processes. Treatment with PRP is a biological method, the effectiveness of which has been proven in various studies. There is growing interest in using it in aesthetic medicine and plastic surgery – for example, treating wrinkles and alopecia, but also for reconstructions and skin grafts.
The innovative PRP system from Arthrex allows simple preparation of clinically evaluated and proven PRP without having to compromise on safety and quality. Autologous conditioned plasma (ACP), also known as PRP, refers to an autologous plasma with a concentrated number of platelets and in which the Erythrocytes (red blood cells) and leukocytes ()white blood cells have been separated out to the greatest extent.
Platelets play a central role in wound healing and regeneration. They contain a variety of growth factors which are released following activation by thrombin or collagen.
- Your physician draws 15 ml of blood (approx. one table spoon) from you to isolate the platelets (thrombocytes). A special system is used to perform this procedure.
- He / she then injects these at the treatment site (e.g., your face, your hairline) to stimulate the body’s own regeneration processes.
- The platelets contain growth factors that promote the production of cell-preserving substances, inlcuding collagen and hyaluronic acid. The way platelets close wounds and encourage healing also stimulates regeneration and cellular metabolism.Treatment usually lasts less than 30 minutes. Given very fine needles are used, hardly any bleeding occurs. As the solution uses your body’s own substances, the procedure is comparably safe and well tolerated.
Arthrex - SVF – Stromal Vascular Fraction
Regenerative Cells for Rejuvenation
Using the Body’s Own Fat for a Naturally Beautiful Look
FAST, WELL TOLERATED, 100 % BODY’S OWN SUBSTANCES
■Body’s own substances, therefore comparably safe and well tolerated
■“Naturally” beautiful appearance
■Possibility to combine autologous fat / regenerative cells with, e.g., platelet-rich plasma (PRP) for stimulation of the body’s own regeneration processes
- Your physician performs liposuction from the appropriate donor site (e.g., belly, waist or thigh). Depending on your target zone, a minimum of 15 ml of adipose tissue is harvested to isolate the regenerative cells. A special system is used to perform this procedure.
- He / she then injects these cells at the treatment site (e.g., your face) to stimulate the body’s own regeneration processes.
- The injected cells harbor a range of different functions, including promoting skin rejuvenation through remodeling processes of the tissue and supporting the blood supply to the treated area. In combination with lipofilling, regenerative cells can support volume improvement to create longer-lasting results. As the solution uses your body’s own substances, the procedure is comparably safe and well tolerated.